Our Resources- Another Reason to Choose BSNC
At Bariatric Specialists of North Carolina, we offer a wide variety of patient resources to ensure everyone is successful before, during, and after weight loss surgery.
- A Case Manager to walk you through the pre-op process, schedule your required pre-op testing, and as your point of contact during the pre-op process
- A complete patient guide App available in the Apple App Store or Google Play “BSNC”
- An on site lab for for pre-op and post-op blood work
- An on site bariatric dietitian for pre-op and post-op nutrition counseling
- A private, overnight sleep lab with weekend hours and portable studies available
- On site fluoroscopy suite for Lap-Band adjustments and follow up care
- the Envision Nutricenter stocking all your pre-op and post-op nutritional needs
At BSNC we pride ourselves in the ability to help patients that may need additional care, transferring from another practice, have no insurance coverage for bariatrics, or may be interested in a secondary or a revision to a previous weight loss surgery.
BSNC has programs for non-traditional patients:
- Self Pay Bariatric Program
- Revision to a Previous Weight Loss Surgery Program
- Transfer of Care Program
Please call 919-234-4468 to learn more about our programs and services.